Friday, October 12, 2012

Brought to You by the Letter "S"

It has been too long since I have posted a Grateful post.  Tonight I am in Ohio visiting my Angel.  A baseball game is on the TV.  I have not heard any panic calls from my mom who is watching all the kids at home.  Those facts alone (aside from  baseball) should make my heart sing.  Still, I am taking a few moments to jot a few things down that make me smile and say, "Thank you, God.  I am humbled that you would bless my life in so many ways."



Sisters who cheer with me on the sidelines

Sweet apple pie warmed up
Secret kisses stolen at the sink while I do the dishes
Soccer, soccer, and more soccer


Sundays with others who share a love for Jesus
Soft pillows at the end of a hard day
Second hand clothes
Sandwiches from Chick Fi La for dinner
Schooling at home



Silliness of siblings

Squeaky clean babies
Saving grace in surplus by my Savior
 


No comments: