Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mickey Mouse


Angel left yesterday morning for Orlando, FL.  She joined her small senior class on their senior trip to visit Disney, Universal, and Busch Gardens.  We are so blessed to have been able to cooperate with Baptist Regional School as we journey down this path of homeschooling.  Angel has been able to deepen friendships, enjoy the sports teams, and expand her knowledge in subjects out of the circle of my expertise.  We anticipate our other children enjoying this opportunity as well.  Angel though has been the pioneer.  A friend asked me if I was working on graduation activities.  Oh my, no!  I probably should.  It will be here before I know it.  Time flies even faster than it did yesterday.  If I am not careful, my heart and mind will be spinning out of control.  For today, I think I will be satisfied with my firstborn enjoying her time with Mickey Mouse and his friends.  Tomorrow will come soon enough.

No comments: