Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wishful Thinking

Oh, how I wish I could have just a little more time to put down words. Any words. Hopefully words that encourage, challenge, and possibly make you smile. The words of my mouth are plenty. Shamefully, they are not always encouraging, challenging, or ones to make you smile. Hmmmm, just a thought passing through.

Honestly, writing takes purpose. It means that my mind has to slow down long enough to construct coherent sentences. It requires some uninterrupted moments.

Life in and of itself brings interruptions, busyness, and noise: softball, baseball, art lessons, church, school, graduations, summer jobs, DYFS meetings, doctor visits, the list goes on.

I hope that as the school year ends, I can find a few more moments.

How do you find those illusive moments?

1 comment:

Tammie said...

i don't often. that's why i only post 1-4 times a month. ;) i'm always glad to see you here though.