Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gratitude

Psalm 50:22A "The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me."

Is my thanksgiving a sacrifice or just something else to write about? Does God truly get glory by my voice of thanksgiving? God's Word again pierces my thoughts and challenges my motives. What words from Scripture have jumped off the pages to change or redirect you lately?

Here are a few things that I am thankful for today.

  • "toddler" ducks on the side of the road
  • Twirls, whirls, and giggles
  • Arms raised awaiting hugs
  • Security in the midst of uncertainty
  • Seats enough to travel all in one vehicle
  • Piles of books
  • Grilled burgers with fresh rolls
  • Encouragement in the midst of craziness
  • ESV app on my iTouch
  • Joy in watching my little man play offertory on Sunday
  • Bathed little ones sitting and reading before bedtime


 

 

No comments: