Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Final Day Before School






My kids went all out today. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and I didn't give them the option to be inside. We start our school year tomorrow and they were enjoying the "freedom" of today. My little one created her own menu in Play-Dough (I rarely allow this inside so it was a treat). My artistic daughter went to work on her scrapbook from camp. I love to see her creativity at work documenting great memories. My little man and his teenage sister established their own Olympic games. Mind you the games were very inventive. We did get to enjoy the beautiful day while we ate lunch outside as well.
Our summer was great: busy, but not too crazy - many memories made - hundreds of pictures taken. Thankfully we can ease into the fall.

No comments: