Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Desperate is a Good Word

I feel relieved that my Jesus cares when all I can do is whisper in my heart my plea of "please help".  I am in desperate need of divine intervention every day, every second.  Sadly, I try to pretend that I can handle it.  I am a big girl, right?  
Yesterday my three youngest did not have a good day, and that challenge carried over through breakfast.  I found myself thinking, "What do I do, God?  Now what? How am I supposed to deal with this?"
As we piled into our bus, I was sure that our entire neighborhood could hear the screaming of littles who were neither happy nor agreeable to anything.  God, please help.
He does.  He cares.  
There were no flowery words this morning, just desperate whispers from a mom to the throne of God.  

No comments: