Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Brought to You by the Letter E

Exercise clothes are extremely comfy even if I never stepped out to walk my three miles.
Energy wanes from my first breaths, but I am extremely grateful for new morning mercies.
Emergency rooms made especially for children make boo boos easier to handle.
Easter is my favorite holiday as I am reminded of Christ's love for me on the cross.
Evangelism is one of my favorite responsibilities as a mother.  
Eggs set aside for dying may never be beautified by little hands and creative fingers simply because we spent time doing other things with family.
Elevated emotions with a house full of people can bring both many giggles and a flood of tears. 
Everyone will eventually get it:  God really did die and he really did rise again, because he really is God and he really loves us.  

No comments: