Friday, May 4, 2012

Let's Be Real




I found this blog not that long ago.  I decided to try something new and join her Five Minute Fridays where I write on the given topic for five minutes.  So here goes.  The topic today was Real.

Children teach an entire new reality.  I mean, when was the last time you sat for a tea party with hot dogs and pretzels? How many play phones really have Grandma on the other end of the line?  Oh, and are there really monsters under the bed? 
Stepping out of reality at times requires purpose.  Life goes one no matter how I define it.  My reality is a large family, lesson plans, cooking meals, mountains of laundry, and a loving husband.   I am sure there is much more.
Just some days I would like my reality to be at a resort in the Caribbean, just saying.




No comments: