Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chocolate Party


My little one finished reading The Chocolate Touch this past week.  We, of course, had to complete this fun unit with a few chocolate delicacies.  Now, I wish I could take credit for planning this book around Valentine’s Day, but sadly I can’t.  That was the least of my concerns.  In any case, it worked to my benefit as we scoured the half-off display at Walmart for choice chocolate to add to our party. 



The babies were gone on their visit with their bio mom, the big girls had work to finish at home, so my little man and little one headed out with me to party at the bookstore with some chocolate candy and Ghirardelli’s hot chocolate.  One can’t go wrong with that.  It was a great way to celebrate a sunny Friday afternoon in the middle of winter. 

No comments: