Saturday, June 11, 2011

Undefeated Champions






So, Angel asked me the other day if I had posted her softball pictures yet. What kind of mother am I? So here they are for the world to enjoy.

Angel is able to play for our local Christian school at which she attends part-time. She looks forward to soccer most of all, but basketball and softball are fun seasons as well. This softball team is the first in the school's history to go undefeated the entire season. They finished 16-0. Wooo hooo!!!

Mind you, I do not particularly enjoy baseball and softball games, especially with two little ones to chase. However, I thoroughly enjoy watching my kids play. Angel excelled at first base, maintained a decent batting average, and managed to be hit the most on her team. For her record of bruises, she enjoyed ice cream at the end of the season. Her game won her a spot on the all-star team.

This group of girls makes me smile. Not only do they play an excellent game of softball, but also they encourage others, work hard, and enjoy their time on and off the field.

We have a break in sports until fall. Now we can just enjoy some casual fun outside for the summer.

No comments: