Monday, March 21, 2011

Gratitude

Take the time, friend, to write down a few things that you are thankful for today. I am blessed to think about some of my many blessings alongside my little one today at the coffee shop while waiting for softball practice to be over.

#216 – 226

I am thankful for . . .

  • Free water ice on the first day of spring
  • God's promise of spring revealed in daffodils and hyacinths
  • Goldfish snacks
  • Free wi-fi at the coffee shop
  • Family movie nights
  • Chick-fi-la gift cards and coupons that make dinner with family easier
  • My baby's weight remained stable despite her not feeling well
  • Restful days despite long nights
  • Garage sale season
  • Bags of clothes with which to bless others
  • Paint touch ups


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

Tammie said...

i always love your posts, but most of all your gratitude journal.