Monday, August 16, 2010

Gratitude

holy experience

God lavishes me with his love and goodness that He takes my breath away. Sometimes life hurts, but God is so caring to place His arms around my life, holding me close when I feel like I am falling. In both the minute and mammoth, God is there. My heart truly swells with gratitude.

#153 - 164

  • For Christ's example of godliness and humanity
  • For new fruit harvested
  • For visits with both out of state family and family close by
  • For books that make me think and books that make me laugh
  • For Sunday naps
  • For a gift of homemade cookies from my daughter
  • For challenging conversations
  • For reminders to wait on God
  • For teenage daughters to share life with
  • For a foot rub, just because
  • For the chance to hold a five-week-old little princess
  • For butterflies at the beach



2 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

I love books too, and this post :)

Annesta said...

Sandy,
A lovely list indeed! I join you in gratitude for a foot rub, oh sweet heaven! For challenging conversations and for books.
I enjoyed my visit today and pray that you will have a great week of counting your gifts.
grace and peace to you
~a