Monday, May 3, 2010

Reflections


My big girls and I headed out early on a beautiful spring Saturday morning. Garage sale deals waiting for us to find. I love to find the "deal of the day" – sometimes a toy, other times books, most times clothes. We love to shop at neighborhood sales and spend the morning walking from house to house. One item caught our eye. Not that we were looking for it, but it saw us. The image of our feet reflected a casual order and a relaxed determination. We stopped. We laughed. We captured a moment in time. Our paths may not always go in the same line at the same time. I pray that my steps are worthy to be followed. God help me to lead my children in the way that leads to the treasure of you.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Great photo! I love yard sales. Hope you found some great finds!