Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mindless Thinking

Writing challenges me. I wish I had the time and clear thought process to sit and write. Lately my mind has been mush. Life takes a lot of planning along with the routine. I get to the end of the day and wonder what even happened that was worth much. Today played out like most days - mostly filled with school and kids. Thankfully Wednesdays are not soccer days. I have wanted to write, but have not had anything of significance to write about. Being a mother is the best job in the world, yet some days I am going round and round on the treadmill of life wondering how I am going to get off. My mind spins with all that I need to do. Don't get me wrong. I am not a woman who needs a career to make me fulfilled. I like my job. God has blessed me tremendously. Today, I just feel overwhelmed. Words in my mind don't measure up to much that makes sense.

No comments: