Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maddie and Mommy time doesn't occur as much as I would love. I thought I would spend some time with my little one this afternoon while the rest of the crew practiced their talents at coaching, playing soccer, and water colors. My little one fell into true form: silly, moody, and lovable.
These swings were a crazy height for little people. Not that I mind helping her, but she can be Miss Independent and these swings made that almost impossible. Oh, but her smiles were precious as she flew high in the air, blond hair blowing in the breeze, little legs pumping for all they were worth.

Little Miss enjoyed her trip to California (ie: the playground). Mommy watched, camera in hand, and listened to her imagination play out even if for a short while. The time went too fast as nature called and we had to leave. Oh well, can't have everything.

No comments: