Monday, September 8, 2008

Mild Monday

I had planned on writing a cute post of my adorable 4year old, but something was goofy about the picture. Some weird blue spot was on her face. I don't know how to get rid of it, nor do I know how it happened. Oh well. The story is: I was out with my two younger girls using a Barnes and Noble gift card my daughter received for her birthday. One thing led to another and we found ourselves in the Cafe with a pile of magazines and books about fall as well as a huge double chocolate chip cookie to share among the three of us. Now I know, I like to practice healthy eating with my kids, however, chocolate is soooo inviting. We weren't having dinner until 7:30 when the rest of the family was to be home from soccer. A little snack wouldn't hurt - would it? Anyway, I enjoyed the short break in my favorite store with two of my favorite people in the world.

No comments: