Saturday, August 2, 2008

Packing and Unpacking and Packing Again

Here we go again. Our summer has been busy, but not out of control. At least up until these past two weeks. My logistics manager title has been put to the test. Someone is always coming or going. Of course that means loads of laundry, packing, shopping, and transporting. This past week we only had my little one at home. We eventually got everyone back today. The noise level rose significantly, but I was thankful. Tomorrow, my hubby is taking my oldest to soccer camp for the week. I will miss him terribly (I'll miss my daughter too :). We make a good team and I struggle being the single parent. I am thankful for busyness to a degree. I am also looking forward to a quiet night at home. School starts soon so that will add another dimension to our family. I am very blessed and I have been reminded of that many times over this summer.

1 comment:

Halfcup said...

I am glad that you will miss me too!