Friday, April 15, 2011

Gratitude

My sweetie and little man are duking it out on Wii baseball. I think I will take a few minutes to write.

#251-260

I am thankful for . . .

  • Sweet smiles on sleeping babies
  • Completed week of achievement tests
  • Cold glasses of water with a touch of lemon
  • An overnight with Nana and Pop-pop for Princess and my little one
  • Good doctor visits that give us hope for adoption
  • Energy and persistence to discipline and disciple my toddler day in and day out
  • Miniature purple petals that dot the early spring grasses
  • School activities that challenge my kids in a creative and fun way
  • A washer and dryer on the main level adjacent to the family room that allow me to get more done at the same time
  • Praise music in the morning as I get ready to approach the day

How are you spending your Friday? What blessings have dotted your week?


 


 

No comments: