Saturday, December 13, 2008

Better Late Than Never






I finally got these pictures on my computer.
At my Nana's funeral all of us cousins had the chance to chat even for a short time. It was a special treat to see all of them who had traveled from MI, OH, PA, NC, NJ, MD, and TX. Why is it that funerals and weddings are the only times we get together anymore.
That needs to change. Why wait until we have to get together?
I am blessed with a great family. Of course all families have their own quirks, mine included. However, it is a blessing to have family who enjoy each other, can laugh together and know how important family is.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I think you are right...families need to get together more often. I am so thankful that we are all getting together over Christmas and were all together over Thanksgiving.