Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Timing is Everything

Timing makes all the difference in the world. Unfortunately my timing rarely coincides with God's. Why I struggle with that is ridiculous, because He has proven Himself so many times. My God does not sit back and let the world happen. Rather, He cares deeply about every detail and works everything for His glory down to the last second.

I plan. I schedule. Consider me a control person (not that I am proud of that). God continually shows me that He is the one who plans, schedules, and controls my life.

Bryan shared with me another example this morning of how God is making it unquestionable that He is all over this new work partnership. His timing astounds me. I cannot doubt that every second is planned by an all-knowing powerful God. It comforts me to know that even though I make mistakes, I cannot mess up His plan over me.


 

No comments: